In our most recent release, we added support for MC4WP: MailChimp for WordPress! This plugin is easily one of the most trusted MailChimp WordPress plugins with over 2 million active installations around the globe. It has been requested by many of our users, so we are delighted to bring it to you today! 🥳 🎉
MC4WP: MailChimp for WordPress
For those unfamiliar with MailChimp, it is a newsletter service that allows you to send out email campaigns to a list of subscribers. It has been a market leader for over 20 years, providing robust features, a plethora of starter templates, user-friendly editing, reliable deliverability and stats, and it’s free for lists up to 2,000 subscribers.
This plugin enables you to create forms from within WordPress that connect directly to your MailChimp lists allowing them to grow without you lifting a finger via the MailChimp API. Typically, this plugin wouldn’t work on a static site, but we’ve been able to add support for most of MC4WP’s standard features, and we plan to add more support in the future.
MailChimp for WordPress has a free plugin, and an optional premium Pro add-on.
MC4WP features supported on Strattic
- MailChimp list selection ✔️
- Subscriber tags – to help organize your contacts. ✔️
- Redirect to URL after successful sign-ups ✔️
- Default styling ✔️
- Most custom form messages (successfully subscribed, invalid email address, required field missing, and general error) ✔️
- Hide/show form after complete ✔️
- Sync forms on migration or force sync ✔️
- Required fields ✔️
- Update existing subscribers ✔️
Features on our roadmap
- Contact Form 7 (CF7) integration
- Email notifications (MC4WP Pro feature)
- Webhook/Zapier integration
- Google reCaptcha v3
For additional information and our getting started tutorial, please see our help center.
We hope this helps you and we look forward to bringing you support for more MC4WP features soon.