Social Photo Feed by Smash Balloon displays Instagram posts from your Instagram accounts, either in the same single feed or multiple different ones.
What Can It Do?
- Display Instagram photos from any Instagram account you own.
- Completely responsive and mobile ready –your Instagram feed layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width.
- Display multiple Instagram feeds on the same page or different pages throughout your site by using our powerful Instagram Feed shortcode options
- Display posts from multiple Instagram User IDs
- Use the built-in shortcode options to completely customize each of your Instagram feeds.
Note: Although you can embed a gallery, there are some limitations when using Smash Ballon on Strattic. The gallery will only update each time you publish to live. Additional features such as using the “infinite load more” button would require communication with the WP database, which does not work on the site’s statically generated replica. However, the plugin is highly customizable, so the load more button can be easily hidden using the below-recommended settings.
- Navigated to Instagram Feed > Settings
- Click on the Advanced settings tab
- Turn off “Load initial posts with AJAX”
- Save settings
Once you have a feed setup, you will also need to turn off the “load more button” as this will not work. This can be done when customizing your feed.
The Smash Ballon plugin offers a limited free version and a premium version.