Strattic Terms of Service
Strattic is a comprehensive website security and optimization platform. Strattic overcomes the serious issues faced by Open Source content management systems by turning them into lightweight, and scalable, highly secure static websites running with cutting-edge serverless technologies.
- Free migration to our platform and onboarding
- Faster page load speeds
- Attack surface reduced by 99.9999%
- SSL – guaranteed green padlock (no mixed content) on all pages
- http/2 for faster page load speeds
- Staging area
- Daily backups and easy restore if necessary
- Customer support
Terms of Service
[Strattic Ltd.] (“Strattic”, or “us”, “our”, “we”) provides static publishing services for Internet websites (the “Services”). These Terms of Service (this “Agreement”) govern your use of and access to the Services.
Please read this Agreement carefully. You must accept this Agreement prior to using the Services. By using the Services, you signify your consent to this Agreement. Changes may be made to this Agreement from time to time. We will provide you with notice of any such changes, and your continued use of the Service following such notice shall be deemed acceptance to any such amended or updated terms. If you do not agree to any provision of this Agreement, please do not make any use of the Services.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Services. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, including the terms set forth in the applicable pricing plan to which you agree, you may use and access the Services on a non-exclusive basis for publishing and making available your Internet website. The pricing plan may impose restrictions on the number of websites that can use the Services, and you must comply with such restrictions. The Services are provided over the Internet, and you are not entitled to receive any software (including any executable or source code) from Strattic. No licenses or rights are granted herein by estoppel or by implication. You represent that you have all necessary authority to enter into this Agreement and that the execution of this Agreement and the receipt of the Services will not conflict with your legal, regulatory or contractual obligations.
- Restrictions. Except as set forth expressly herein, you shall not, and shall not permit any third party, to (a) reverse engineer or attempt to find the underlying code of, the Services; (b) modify the Services, (c) sublicense, sell, make available or provide the Services to any third party, or (d) bypass any security measure or access control measure of the Services. To the extent any of the restrictions set forth in this Section are not enforceable under applicable law, you shall inform Strattic in writing in each instance prior to engaging in the activities set forth above.
- Customer Material. You are solely responsible for all material that you wish to publish through the Services or that you otherwise submit to the Services (“Customer Material”). You represent and warrant that no Customer Material (a) infringes the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or moral rights of any third party, (b) contains any material that is defamatory, harassing or threatening; (c) contains any pornography or obscene material; (d) contains any malware or other material that is illegal or fraudulent, (e) contains any information that is subject to restrictions under applicable export control law, or (f) contains any links that direct users to Internet websites or applications that contain any of the content listed in (a) through (d) above (collectively, “Prohibited Content”). You provide Strattic with a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, and sublicensable license of all worldwide rights necessary to duplicate, publish, display and make available Customer Materials through the Services, and you hereby warrant that you have the right to provide such license. Strattic may refuse to make available any content that in Strattic’s reasonable belief constitutes Prohibited Content.
- Intellectual Property. Strattic has all right, title and interest in the Services, including all enhancements, improvements and modifications thereof. Strattic does not request your feedback regarding the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you provide Strattic with any feedback regarding the Services, Strattic may use all such feedback without restriction and shall not be subject to any non-disclosure or non-use obligations in respect of such feedback. Subject to the foregoing, as between the parties, you retain all right, title and interest in Customer Material.
- Confidentiality. Either party (the “Disclosing Party”) may disclose to the other party (the “Receiving Party”) certain confidential information regarding the technology and business of the Disclosing Party (“Confidential Information”). The Receiving Party agrees to keep confidential and not disclose or use any Confidential Information except for purposes of providing or receiving the Services, exercising its rights hereunder, or in furtherance of the relationship of the parties hereunder. Confidential Information shall not include information that the Receiving Party can show (a) was already lawfully known to or independently developed by the Receiving Party without access to or use of Confidential Information, as shown by contemporary documentary evidence, (b) was received from any third party without restrictions, (c) is publicly and generally available, free of confidentiality restrictions; or (d) is required to be disclosed by law, provided that the Receiving Party provides the Disclosing Party with prompt notice of such requirement and cooperates in order to minimize such requirement. The Receiving Party shall restrict disclosure of Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to those of its employees and independent contractors with a reasonable need to know such information for the purposes of this Agreement and which are bound by written non-disclosure and non-use obligations no less restrictive than those set out herein. Company will not disclose any information regarding the results of any benchmarking, testing or evaluation of the Platform to any third party without the prior written consent of Stacksight. The terms of any enterprise pricing plan separately negotiated between the parties shall be deemed the Confidential Information of Strattic.
- Data Use and Disclosure. By analyzing all Data and other information we receive, we may compile statistical or aggregate information (“Aggregate Data”). Aggregate Data is anonymized, and does not identify any end user or customer. We may share Aggregate Data pursuant to commercial terms that we determine in our sole discretion. In addition, we may provide any information to third parties, so long as we have removed any information that identifies you or any specific individual or user, such as a name, address or contact information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose Data. We will comply with any applicable law that requires the collection and provision of Data. We may use subcontractors that are located in countries other than your own. We may disclose Data as necessary for us to enforce our agreements and policies, to investigate any claims against Strattic, and to protect the rights and property of Strattic or its agents, employees and customers. We may disclose or transfer data and information in connection with a sale of all or part of our business, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- Payment. In consideration of the Services, you shall make payment to Strattic as agreed in the applicable separate pricing plan. If you choose a monthly pricing plan, amounts payable are in respect of each month and parts thereof. If you choose an annual pricing plan, amounts payable are in respect of each 12 month period and parts thereof. Amounts due hereunder do not include VAT and other taxes, and you shall make payment in respect of such taxes in addition to other amounts due hereunder. You shall make payment to Strattic without deduction or withholding of any taxes or other government charges. Late payments shall bear interest at the rate of 18% per annum.
- Warranties; Disclaimer. Strattic warrants that to its knowledge, the Services do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party and to not incorporate viruses or other malware. Except as set forth herein, the Services are provided “as is”. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Strattic disclaims all implied and statutory warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement in respect of the Services. While the Services aim to improve the security of your website, Strattic accepts no responsibility for any security breaches of your website. Strattic should be one element in a more complete cybersecurity strategy for securing your website and your data.
- Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Strattic (and its affiliates, officers, directors and employees) from and against any and all damages, costs, losses, liabilities or expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ legal fees) which Strattic may suffer or incur in connection with any actual claim, demand, action or other proceeding by any third party arising from or relating to any breach of this Agreement by you. You may not settle or compromise such suit without Strattic’s consent, not to be unreasonably withheld. Strattic may be represented in any such suit by counsel of its own choosing at its own expense.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Strattic (or its directors, officers, affiliates, agents or employees) have any liability for any consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, arising out of or relating to the Services. The entire liability of Strattic (or its directors, officers, affiliates, agents or employees) hereunder shall not exceed the total amount you have actually paid to Strattic in respect of the Services in the 12 months prior to the applicable claim.
- Term. The term of this Agreement (“Term”) shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue for the subscription period set forth in the applicable pricing plan. If you choose a monthly pricing plan, the subscription shall renew automatically for subsequent monthly periods, and you may terminate at any time with 30 days prior written notice, provided that you shall not be entitled to any refund for parts of any monthly period for which you make payment and are in respect of periods following termination. If you choose an annual pricing plan, the subscription shall renew automatically for subsequent annual periods, and you may choose not to renew provided that you provide at least 30 days written notice prior to the renewal period of your choice not to renew. If you choose an annual subscription plan, you may not terminate in the middle of such annual period. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice if the other party shall materially breach this Agreement and not cure such breach within 10 days of receipt of written notice thereof from the non-breaching Party. Strattic may suspend the Services at any time if Strattic believes that the Customer Materials contain Prohibited Content or Strattic otherwise believes that such suspension is necessary to protect the rights of Strattic or protect the security of Strattic, its customers or third parties. Upon any termination of this Agreement, Strattic shall cease providing the Services. Sections 2 – 14 of this Agreement shall survive any termination or expiration thereof.
- Publicity. Strattic may disclose that you are using the Services, including by displaying your name and logo on Strattic’s website and other marketing materials.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all other agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof. Except as expressly set forth herein, this Agreement may not be modified or amended except in a writing executed by both parties. If any part of this Agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, such part shall be interpreted to give the maximum force possible to such terms as possible under applicable law, and such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other part or provision of this Agreement. Strattic may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to an affiliated company or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Strattic’s assets or share capital, or to any company succeeding to Strattic’s business. You shall not assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder without Strattic’s prior written consent. Assignments in violation of the foregoing shall be void. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel, and the competent courts in the city of Tel Aviv shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising hereunder. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek an injunction or other equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction in order to prevent a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement. Strattic may provide notice hereunder to the email address that you provide upon registration.