Sales Development Representative (SDR)
What is Strattic?
Strattic is a venture-backed, fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing web hosting by converting websites to a static and serverless architecture, making sites faster, more unhackable and more environmentally friendly than ever before possible.
Where will you work?
Pre-corona, we were proudly based out of Jerusalem (right next to the Machaneh Yehuda market) with some team members distributed around the world. Today our team is fully remote (working out of basements, closets, tents, you know, the usual).
Who are you?
You have a passion for communicating with people and helping them solve problems and achieve better outcomes. You are goal-oriented and love to measure your success and strive to improve your results. You are extremely resourceful and are able to look at a problem and create possible solutions to solve it. Market trends are your zone and you thrive in knowing who are the key players and main competitors. You have a knack for knowing how to evaluate and prioritize incoming leads.
You will be working closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to generate revenue and play a key role in building a revenue pipeline for the company.
Identify and reach out to leads to create awareness of Strattic’s solution and value for SME businesses.
Convert qualified leads into sales opportunities through scheduling product demos and exploration calls with Sales.
Help craft the user experience and flow of the outbound channel
- Full-time availability
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of professional sales or business development experience at a B2B technology company
- Highly organized with a can-do attitude
- Ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box
- A natural ability to learn and a desire to constantly improve
- Knowledge of WordPress and the web hosting industry
- Knowledge of B2B marketing and sales strategy and tactics
- Experience using HubSpot CRM and other sales technology