Office & Operations Manager
What is Strattic?
Strattic is a Jerusalem-based, venture-backed, fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing web hosting by converting websites to a static and serverless architecture, making sites faster, more unhackable and more environmentally friendly than ever before possible.
About the position
Responsibilities are varied, and include:
- Vendor & supply management, light IT
- Ensure office is clean, organized, and laid out to optimize productivity
- Coordinate team meals, office snacks and happy hours
- Light accounting, corporate filing, HR-related activities
- Recruiting operations (coordinate interviews, oversee hiring process & office tours)
- Supporting marketing efforts, activities and events
- General administrative support to executive team
- Travel Management
- Curate workplace culture that values, empowers and grows employees, creating a fun, inclusive and safe workplace
- Oversee employee on-boarding and employment verification, ongoing process documentation and improvement
- Event planning and coordination
Who are you?
- Have mother-tongue Hebrew and 100% fluent English
- Exhibit independent decision-making: good judgement when acting in an underspecified environment
- Communicate well, both in written and verbal form
- Possess sense of organization: things tend towards order around you, not disorder
- Deliver: bias towards execution and delivery of completed initiatives
- Would never let ego get in the way of accomplishing goals
- Have an extremely positive outlook and a warm and charismatic personality