What is Strattic?
Strattic is a Jerusalem-based, venture-backed, fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing web hosting by converting websites to a static and serverless architecture, making sites faster, more unhackable and more environmentally friendly than ever before possible.
Where will you work?
Strattic is proudly based out of Jerusalem (we work right next to the Machaneh Yehuda shuk), but we also have team members distributed around the world.
About the position
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Director to join our growing team in Jerusalem. As Marketing Director, you know what to tell the world about our platform to have the maximum impact. You work closely with our management team and our engineering & product teams to translate complex technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
- Messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market.
- Key role for go-to-market. Work collaboratively with management to drive growth and customer success.
- Content: Take responsibility for the creative development and publication of a wide range of product related marketing material from writing blog posts, case studies, conducting webinars, presentations, product videos, white papers, website copy, release announcements to articulate the benefits of the product to the world.
- Brand and identity: communicate and successfully position our efforts in the hosting and publishing ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong Strattic brand with deep reach into our global open source community.
- Campaigns: You will also closely work with our marketing and business development team to craft and review marketing content and run dedicated marketing campaigns.
- Sales enablement: help those involved with sales communicate the value proposition of the product. Develop initial sales tools and training that support the selling process of the product.
- Customer Intelligence: Be the expert on buyers of the product, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Market/Competitor Intelligence: Be the expert on competition. Follow and analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Digital: Increase our solutions’ social, digital and events presence and visibility.
- KPIs: You analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve our positioning in the ecosystem and with B2B customers.
Who are you?
- 2+ years Marketing leadership experience with a B2B company (preferably with a software-as-a-service model).
- Thorough understanding of SEO and Paid Marketing (Google, Linkedin, Facebook Ads)
- Extensive Experience with CRMs and marketing automation software
- Extensive Experience with Google Analytics
- Experienced and comfortable working across all aspects of marketing: future products, current business, marketing communications, branding, positioning and messaging, and downstream demand / lead gen
- Outstanding communication, teamwork, collaboration, and project management skills
- Strong organizational, leadership, and strategic thinking capabilities.
- High level of energy and self-direction, ability to lead change