Director of Marketing
Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Remote
Strattic is revolutionizing the WordPress world by automatically converting websites to a static and serverless architecture, making sites faster, safer and more scalable than ever before possible. Founded by 10+ year WordPress veterans, entrepreneurs and the co-creator of PHP, we are a team of domain experts who care deeply about improving the speed and security of the internet (37% of the entire internet is currently running on WordPress!). We’re backed by top VCs including SignalFire, TenOneTen, Accel, Seneca VC as well as Automattic, Eric Reis and more.
About This Role:
Strattic is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing leader who is excited about building a team at a rapidly growing company, but who is also not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty in execution. This person will be responsible for creating and executing our overall marketing strategy with a heavy focus on lead and demand generation and marketing automation.
The role of Marketing will be focused around generating awareness and interest from marketers and web developers at large companies that rely heavily on WordPress. Success will be measured by increased traffic to our website, number of new trial accounts and paying customers, increasing conversion rates and overall exposure in media (i.e. press mentions, social media followers and activity, etc.).
This role is a perfect opportunity for someone who loves tech and building functions from the ground up. Given our extensive network of top tier advisors and investors, this role will provide access to innovators and leaders as well as the opportunity for tremendous internal growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing consistent messaging, positioning, and branding for Strattic
- Own and scale the marketing strategies for engagement, retention, and monetization of our global customer base
- Define and own demand generation strategy, tactics, and performance reporting across the full business-buyer journey
- Drive marketing initiatives across digital channels (including owned or paid), as well as offline channels, to meet sales pipeline needs
- Define customer personas and audience segments, and identify opportunities to engage at key moments of a customer’s lifecycle
- Grow a high-performing team, including by developing, recruiting, training, and mentoring talent
- Partner closely with the executive team to manage the lead funnel and sales handoff, build lead scoring capabilities, and report outcomes
- Work with the Communities team to engage the community with marketing content and programs
- Track and report on all metrics and continually iterate and optimize for desired goals
- Manage budget and hire/manage any necessary contract resources
- You are an experienced marketer with a track record of building demand gen programs, brands, producing great content in the tech space, and managing a team
- You’ve owned and executed on building messaging and positioning at early or growth stage companies
- You are an exceptional writer and care about copy, voice, and overall messaging
- You are a self starter and don’t require a lot of hand holding or direction. You get excited by the ability to develop and execute strategy and can pull people in as needed
- You are comfortable with technical topics (no need to be technical yourself but are ok asking questions, pulling folks in, and learning about areas you might be unfamiliar with)
- You can juggle lots of projects and meet deadlines, while maintaining high standards and attention to detail
- You are able to create and manage a budget and optimize for ROI over time
- You collaborate well with different personalities and are a team player
- You are creative and not afraid to go outside the lines and do things differently
Perks of Working at Strattic:
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup, tech and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team-building events
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Flexible work schedule
- Strong focus on work life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.