What is Strattic?
Strattic is a venture-backed, fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing web hosting by converting websites to a static and serverless architecture, making sites faster, more unhackable and more environmentally friendly than ever before possible.
Where will you work?
Pre-corona we were proudly based out of Jerusalem (right next to the Machaneh Yehuda market) with some team members distributed around the world. Today our team is fully remote (working out of basements, closets, tents, you know, the usual).
Who are you?
You are chock-full of personality and have a passion for writing. You are also highly versatile and intuitively know how to adapt your writing style to the content you produce. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love to brainstorm and share fresh ideas. You understand that content is not just a good thing to have, but that it affects the business’ bottom line by converting our readership into our clients. Most importantly, you want to share our story and get others excited about joining us on our journey to make the Internet great again!
About the position
You will be working closely with our Director of Marketing to produce a steady flow of content in the form of blogs, company leadership pieces, client case studies, white papers and social media blurbs. Branding will be uppermost in your mind and an essential part of your work.
- Full time availability
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a creative flair
- 2+ years of professional content writing experience in an editorial, brand communications, or marketing role
- Experience in the world of digital communications and mastery of the various social media platforms
- Solid knowledge of WordPress and its advantages
- Exceptional storytelling skills
- Understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives
- Deadline-driven, highly organized and a can-do attitude
- Past experience in blogging as a hobby
- SEO and analytics-savvy, experience with data analysis of content consumption patterns to recommend changes to content strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related area